Tuesday, March 28, 2006


Boneman asks why a girl would be offended when told ..."you look corn-fed"

Bo....no girl wants to have her appearance in any way compared to that of a bovine. When I think corn fed - I don't instantly think, "dang I look good!" I mean, I know you're personality and I know you did actually mean it as a compliment.


Here are some alternative choice compliments.

Memorize these and use these in the future and you'll never get in trouble!!

"My Julie, you look great, You must be working out or something? Whatever it is, keep it up it looks great on you!"

Or

"Kim, those are really cute jeans....they make you look like a supermodel!"

Or

"Janet, wow your waist looks so trim, your body is like a perfect figure 8. What's your secret?"

Or simply just say.....

"Michelle, I can't believe how great you look!"


8 Comments:

Blogger alli-gal said...

I don't know.....coming from the great state of Indiana, I think I may have some friends that "corn-fed" WOULD be a compliment to.

It's OK Bo....the true hoosiers get it

10:43 AM  
Blogger sela said...

Ok, that picture is looking a little too familiar right now!

Good advice Andrea!

11:35 AM  
Blogger alli-gal said...

s-hooks.....you're crazy!!!!

10:38 AM  
Blogger boneman said...

OK, so this evening I thought I'de try the last one...( you know, "Michelle, I can't believe how great you look,") And for just a moment I thought it was going to work. I walked right up to Susan and said, "Michell. I can't believe how good you look!"
And she slapped me and said her name was Susan.
So, I'm guessing I should wait until I know their name?

6:20 PM  
Blogger alli-gal said...

Bo....at least you're tryin' buddy!!!!

12:50 PM  
Blogger enN2sp said...

Wanted to ask a ?. I am a new blogger, How in the kumquat do I get picture on my blog? I have tred 12 different times and made sure that they were a jpg Picture and still nothing came onto my blog.

1:53 PM  
Blogger boneman said...

Y'know, this IS one of the places this gal shines! She helped me out'a all kinds of problems. Posting pictures, gettin the sidebar addresses, findin me a new pair o'britches!
Go get 'em, Andrea!
Super Sis! To the rescue!

4:02 PM  
Blogger enN2sp said...

Thanks boneman

I talk to Andrea alot. She helps me with her brother, ALOT because she know how he is. She has lived with him most of her life until he move out at age 19 in "80" and then I moved in with him in "89".

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home