Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Enn2sp (what does that mean)?

You need to load a pic to your new blog?

First you you click the Add Image icon which is by the spell check in your toolbar. Then you click the browse button and go to the file where you have your picture loaded.
You need to make sure your picture isn't huge...if it is, you'll need to resize it so it's smaller.

Once you pick the picture from the file, click ok. Then back on the blogger screen, select whether you want the picture in the center, left or right side of your posting. Also pick whether you want it to be small, medium or large sized. I usually do medium.

When you've done all that, click UPLOAD PICTURE.

The screen will move and there will be an animated thing that shows you it's loading. When it stops click the done button. Your picure will appear in the box where you were typing.

Hope this helps!!
Andrea

7 Comments:

Blogger enN2sp said...

Thanks,
I just think it's our computer it won't let me do it.

10:11 AM  
Blogger boneman said...

New question, if'n ya wanta answer it....
As gas is rumored to rise to above three dollars a gallon this summer with an eye on going to $5 by the new year, I was wondering....
Should I buy a 450 motorcycle or try to find a buggy (like Doc in Gunsmoke) and horse?

4:36 PM  
Blogger Kellie said...

I can't figure out how to load a pic on my blog either. By following your directions, I couldn't get it! Maybe I will ask Brian to help.

3:03 PM  
Blogger Kellie said...

NEW QUESTION...

I ordered a surprise for someone in your family... when it comes in, would you mind being the one to deliver it? Hope this person doesn't already have it...After all, it was on her wishlist.

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
» » »

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

1:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Car+insurance+low+priced+rate bathtubs for mobile homes

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home